It will take a sustained, diverse and multi-level national campaign to transform retirement. We must mobilize the millions of people across the workforce who need constructive change and the employers who will benefit from it. Only this combined force can combat age bias, end 65 as the “sell-by date” and normalize new and better ways of phasing retirement and transitioning out of full-time work. We are that campaign.
There are concrete steps each of us can take starting today – regardless of your current age and work status — to ensure a better future for the American workforce. Where you sit may suggest how you stand up for Respectful Exits.
All of Us can build the campaign by pledging support for the long haul.
All Employees can act to change how retirement works at their workplace
Inclusive Employers can take concrete steps to reinvent the trajectory of work
All of Us can:
- Subscribe to the Respectful Exits Blog today and share it with your networks
- Visit, Like and Follow us on Facebook
- Join the Campaign and receive regular activity updates and calls to action
- Follow and share our developing petition campaign for Congressional hearings
- Participate in our fall crowdfunding campaign
- Join in public events to promote Respectful Exits
All Employees can:
- Sign up at the Trailblazer level and receive our proven Phaser Request Tool
- Form a Longevity Forum with your employee colleagues
- Engage employers with the Considering Respectful Exits Toolkit
- Petition your employers to sign the Employer Pledge
Inclusive Employers can: